My Blog List

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weekend update so far...

Happy Saturday! I wish every day of the week was like Saturday. I said yesterday at work that I think my struggle point will come on the weekends where I have time to sit around and eat. I am a boredom eater. I feel fairly good on how I did today. I attended Brad's cousin Marty's baby shower. She looks great. I had a good time catching up with family I haven't seen in about a year. Way too long. I was afraid of the food entering the shower. The Sontag family has some fabulous cooks in it. I was expecting hearty rich southern style food. I felt I did pretty good. I ate in moderation and tried to make wise choices. I figured out calories and I think I was generous in some calorie counts and it looks like I still only ate about 700 cal.

I left there and went to my parents house where my Aunt Shirley and Uncle Stan are visiting from NC. Dinner was...oh dear. It was manicotti, dinner rolls, salad and corn niblets. Man alive those rolls were sooooo good. I had 2 of them. Yikes. Dinner came up to about 1000 cal. ouch!

On a happy note I weighed myself while at my parents and according to my scale I am down to 300 lbs. so its looking like an 8lb. weight loss so far. I am jazzed. Only 132 more or so lbs. to lose.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Susan

2 comments:

  1. 8 LBS>>>>that is AWESOME!!Keep up the good work. Be proud of your self and recognize EVERY accomplishment. Now let's exercise :)

    ReplyDelete