My Blog List

Sunday, October 3, 2010

week 2 better late than never

Well I didn't get a chance to post on Thursday as promised due to getting sick. I did get a chance to go weigh in at my parents house and get my picture taken. For some reason on Thursday I didn't show any weight loss. Bummer. However I scaled in the next night and just tonight and I am down to 295. Awesome! That's 13 lbs. lost. I think I would be kicking even more butt if I could get my sodium consumption under control. I think with all of the water I have been drinking the sodium is causing water retention. Boo hiss. But overall its still going fairly well. We went to St. Augustine today and we walked a total of 2.75miles. Looking forward to more strides in the coming week.



Susan



Starting weight 308 lbs.

Current Weight 295 lbs. 10/2/10










1 comment:

  1. Susan,
    2.75 miles??? that is GREAT! Keep up the good work! Now let's do something during lunch break...you pick the day!
    aka/your wanna be Jullian

    ReplyDelete