My Blog List

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 4 lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil

Well I have reached the one month mark. It doesn't seem like 4 weeks ago I started my journey. It hasn't been sooo bad I guess. I have not had a coke since I started. I have not given up sweet tea. As a true southerner I simply can not give it up. Its the house wine of the south. The past 2 or so weeks have been crazy. I am trying to finish up Jonathan's Halloween costume. So I really have not had much of a chance to exercise. Also at work in the past 2 weeks a customer has ordered and delivered Papa John's pizzas and had some kind of desserts with them. Cripes! Why me? I have worked there almost 5 years and I can count on one hand how often with the exception of Christmas time that food has been delivered for us. Of course it figures when I start a diet the free food just comes pouring in. I resisted the pizza and Wendy's frosty's the first time but yesterday I had 1 slice of pizza. I had just walked 2 miles on my lunch break. I tried to eat it slow and with a knife and fork. It just didn't taste that good and right after I ate it I felt gross. That stupid pizza/grease taste stayed with me for the rest of the day. I don't think my body can handle that kind of grease anymore.

Also forgot to say that I had ordered some snicker dooodle cookies for West Nassau High school and they came in today and I saw that 1 cookie was 140 calories and 6 grams of fat. No way im eating those. Man I love I love snicker doodle cookies. I got rid of them. WILL POWER!!!!

So enough of my rambling. Let's get down to business.

October 21, 2010
Starting Weight 308lbs.
Current Weight 288 lbs. That's a 20lb. weight loss in one month! Whoo hoo!





Looking forward to next week and seeing what takes place.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very happy and exicted for you!!! You are doing well!20 lbs is a major accomplishment and you should recognize it!

    ReplyDelete