My Blog List

Sunday, October 17, 2010

*hangs head in shame* Finally an update for the past 2 weeks.

Sorry about not updating. I have been super busy lately. I am trying to finish up Jonathan's Halloween costume. When its done I will be sure to show it off to you.

So lets update you on why you are here. I have been trying to execise but this past week I did not do as well as I was hoping due to not feeling to great.

Here is what I did 2 weeks ago on my weigh in 10/8/10.
Starting Weight 308lbs.
Current weight 295lbs. So no weight loss this week. boo hiss!!

For the record is just water on the front of my t-shirt. I had just got done fillling a bunch of water bottles.




Now onto this week. Weigh in on 10/17/10

Starting weight 308lbs
Current weight 289lbs.
thats a total loss of 19lbs. much much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment